Patrick Imagine: One Week Off

Patrick walked out on stage, the loud cheering of the crowd becoming nothing but background sounds. He missed his home. He missed his mom. He missed you.

But he was living his dream so he couldn't complain. Patrick smiled and waved before starting off the first song of the night.

*After The Concert*

A week. A whole weeks worth of shows were canceled due to a severely bad storm. The guys all had a week off. Patrick went on the tour bus, contemplating what to do.

He could stay and see the sights or he could go see the only sight he really cared to see: you.

It was no surprise that he chose the latter. Patrick booked a ticket to Chicago for the next day. On the plane ride, he did nothing but look at pictures he had of you on his phone. The plan landed and Patrick stood, phone in hand as he hesitated to call you.

What if you didn't want to see him?

After all, you did tell him if he went on tour and left you, you didn't want to see him. But Patrick still dialed your number anyway.

You picked up after two rings.

"Hello?" You asked.

"Hey (Y/N). I'm at the airport in Chicago right now. You probably don't wanna see me but-"

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." You said cutting off Patrick. He smiled and sat down waiting. When you got to the airport, you spotted Patrick's fluffy exterior and ran to him.

"Patrick...you're really back." You smiled.

"I could never leave you for good." Patrick smiled back.

"I second that motion." You connected your lips to Patrick's and everything felt right.