Pete Imagine: Why Are You Laughing?

*High School*

"Pete, what's taking you so long! We're gonna be late to first period." You whined. Pete ran out of his house and smiled at you.

"Sorry. I needed to call Joe and check with him on something." He apologized. You rolled your eyes at your best friend and got into his tiny red car.

"Are you ready for our Biology test, because if not I can help you study right now." You offered. Pete was street smart but he wasn't as book smart as you were in Bio. Science just came easy to you

"Nah, I'll go into that test with the grace of any God that'll help me." Pete brushed off. You turned your head as you stifled a chuckle. When you arrived at the school, Pete parked the car, and nervously looked over at you.

"You trust me, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, pretty sure you're my best friend Pete. What's up?" You frowned in concern. Pete ran around to your side of the car and smiled.

"Take my hand." He instructed. You hesitantly took Pete's hand and let him lead you to the school.

"I swear if I get pranked Peter, I'm gonna let you fail that Bio test." You threatened. Pete chuckled and shook is head.

"You'll be fine." He promised. You walked into the school building and saw a huge sign that read:

"Prom?"

You gasped and looked at Pete holding a rose in his hand. You covered your mouth as soft giggles emerged from for mouth.

"(Y/N)...are you laughing at me?" Pete asked. You couldn't help it and started laughing hysterically.

"So I'll take that as a no." Pete frowned. You shook your head and pulled Pete closer to you.

"Take it as a yes." You giggled.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Pete asked in confusion.

"Because you're cute." You snickered, pulling his lips to yours.