Joe Imagine: Is It The Attention? Pt. 3

*End of The School Day*

Joe's POV

I waited outside the school waiting for (Y/N) to walk out like I know she would. When I finally spotted her, she had Natasha and Hayley trailing her. It was now or never...

"And I'd give up forever to touch you
'Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't wanna go home right now" I sang, strumming my guitar softly. I had successfully attracted the attention of everyone outside the school, including (Y/N)'s wide (E/C) eyes.

"And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
When sooner or later it's over
I just don't wanna miss you tonight" I continued walking closer to her.

"And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am" I pleaded finally making my way directly in front of (Y/N). She was looking at me with a look I couldn't describe, so I kept going until the end of the song.

When I was done, everyone applauded, but I didn't care about them. I just wanted (Y/N) to say something, anything.

"If your not ready for a relationship I can respect that and I'll wait until you are, because you, (Y/N) (L/N), are someone worth waiting for." I said loud enough for only her to hear. (Y/N) looked over at Nat who just smiled and shrugged. Finally she turned back to me and smiled.

"Promise me you won't hurt me?" She asked.

"I promise." I smiled back. It was then that (Y/N) attached her lips to mine and I felt whole.

Finally.