Pete Imagine: That Tour Life

A/N: Requested by @fobakamyreligion

"Rise and shine, ya freaks!" Joe yelled, making you jump and hit your head on the top of the bunk.

"Shit." You hissed, falling back next to a tired Pete.

"You okay babe?" Pete mumbled, rolling on his side to face you.

"I'm sleepy and my head hurts." You complained. Pete just kissed your forehead and rolled out of the bunk.

"I'll pour you some coffee. Advil's in my bag." He yawned.

"I love you." You smiled sleepily.

"Ditto!" You climbed out of the bunk and found the Advil in Pete's bag. You took one and drank some water. You then brushed your teeth in the tiny bathroom and threw on a hoodie and jeans. When you walked out in the common room, Patrick, Joe, and Andy sat on a large couch, watching movies.

"Here ya go sweetheart." Pete smiled, handing you your coffee mug.

"Thank you lovely." You smiled back.

"Barf. All this gooey stuff is making me wanna gouge my eyes out." Andy teased.

"Too much love in the room. I feel like I'm suffocating." Patrick chuckled.

"Whatever. You all need some love." You sneered.

"Just don't fuck right here in front of us. That's not the kind of live entertainment we want." Andy stated.

"You know you'd love it." Pete winked before picking you up.

"Ew, why did you give them the idea?" Patrick frowned.

"Cover your ears Pattycakes, you're about to learn what love sounds like!" Pete laughed, running back with you to the bunks. Another day of tour life.