Joe Imagine: Mr. Trohman Pt. 4

After dinner, Joseph had offered to help you wash the dishes while Vince ran off to study for a test.

"That's for helping with the dishes." You smiled, wiping the sponge over the plate in your hands.

"It's no problem. I would do this with my mom when I lived with her." Joe shrugged.

"Well, you're great at drying."

"Thanks. You're great at washing." Joe sighed and took the plate from your hand.

"Something on your mind?" You asked.

"It's just...you're 22 right?" Joe frowned.

"Yeah."

"I'm 31. When you were born I was like 9 years old. That's crazy." You handed Joe the last kitchen utensil and turned to him.

"And is that a deal breaker for you, Joseph?" You asked softly. Joe bit those sinful lips of his before looking at yours.

"I find myself very attracted to you. Like, you're very beautiful." Joe confessed.

"You never answered my question." You whispered breathlessly.

"No, definitely not a deal breaker." You smiled and moved away from Joe.

"Well, it's a school night, but how about Friday night you take me on my date and I decide whether I like my men geriatrics?" You suggested. Joe chuckled and nodded his head.

"I look forward to it." He smiled. Joe left and Vince peered from the steps.

"You guys are totally gonna do the nasty." He giggled. You glared at Vince and he ran back upstairs.

A date with Mr. Trohman?

To be continued...