Andy Imagine: Fabian The Ballet Dancer

"Our son is no good at ballet, (Y/N)." Andy sighed.

"Nonsense! Fabian, first position!" You called. Fabian immediately got into first position, almost flawlessly.

"Okay...I'm a little impressed." Andy mumbled.

"We were walking past a dance studio one day and Fabian was all like 'I wanna do ballet mommy'. Who am I to say no to this sweet 6 year old?" You cooed. Fabian smiled as he stood in his black leotard.

"And you're sure you wanna do this Fabes?" Andy asked.

"Yeah! We're doing the nutcracker in a month." Fabian cheered excitedly. Andy smiled and nodded.

"We'll see you later Andy. Fabian's got ballet practice now." You smiled. You and Fabian left, leaving Andy to run the the phone. He opened the group chat he had with the guys.

FOB RULEZZZ
Andy: MY SON TAKES BALLET!

Patrick: ik. He, Diana, & Danielle r amazing.

Pete: Big facts. I can't wait for the nutcracker.

Joe: I wish Zand would take ballet...

Andy: I thought he was gonna fix cars or lift weights or something.

Pete: things just happen And.

Joe: True. Besides it could just be a faze.

Patrick: and if it isn't a faze, you could make some serious money off of that kid.

Andy: maybe it's because I don't spend a lot of time with him. We don't do father son things.

Joe: then spend time with him. Duh.

Andy: alright thanks guys.

Andy put down the phone and waited for you and Fabian to come home. When you finally did arrive, Andy smiled at Fabian.

"Hey Fabes! Wanna take a peak under the hood with me in the garage?" Andy asked hopefully.

"I can't dad. I gotta stretch. My instructor says that my legs are going back to being lazy and I gotta fix em." Fabian declined, running upstairs. And glared at you.

"Let's have sex." Andy suggested.

"Not that I'm not down with that, but why?" You asked.

"Because you obviously want a daughter!"

"Andy...your son is dancing the ballet in a month in his very first recital. I want you present and supportive." You ordered

"Yes ma'am." Andy grumbled.

To be continued...