Andy Imagine: Lil' Cuties

You put down your keys in the bowl by the door and frowned. The house was quiet.

Too quiet.

"Andy, I'm home." You called. No response. You walked all around the first floor of the house at least half expecting to see your husband and children asleep somewhere weird.

"Andrew?" You yelled. You walked up the stairs and peered into Fabian's room and then Winona's. When you got to your bedroom, you opened the door to see Fabian cuddled up to Andy's back, his chin resting on Andy's shoulder. Winona was asleep with her brown hair shielding most of her face that wasn't covered by Andy's chest. Andy was watching Doctor Who on his laptop with headphones in, careful not to wake the kids. You smiled and walked in front of Andy's line of vision. When he noticed you, his eyes perked up and he took out his headphones.

"Hey beautiful. How was work?" Andy asked softly.

"It was good. How was the Sick Squad?" You smiled referring to your kids.

"Surprisingly good. Winona took her medicine, no fight, and Fabian's fever never got really high."

"I swear to you, whenever your around they're sick, but never that sick!" Andy laughed and peered over at Fabian on his shoulder.

"They both got tired after dinner so we came up to watch some Netflix. These two fell asleep as soon as they got comfortable." Andy explained.

"Yup, those are you kids." You teased. Andy smiled and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know how long they're gonna sleep for, but I kind of wanna move." He commented.

"No, you're gonna wake my lil cuties." You whined.

"I thought I was your lil cutie."

"No, you're my lil cutie, but the kids are literally my lil cuties. I made them."

"Not without help!"

"Watch your show before you wake my children." You turned to leave the room, Andy glaring at you.

"You're gonna pay for that Mrs. Hurley." Andy said lowly. You turned to him and sweetly smiled.

"Can't wait." You winked before leaving, making Andy laugh.