Patrick Imagine: There's Something About Patrick Pt.3

You sat at your desk when you heard Dean curse from the garage.

"Babe, you okay?" You called, worry in your voice.

"I need a certain part for Patrick's car. I'm gonna head over to the nearby mechanic and ask if they have it." Dean explained.

"And if Patrick comes and your not back?"

"Just keep him busy." Your heart dropped at the thought of being left alone with Patrick.

"Dean, Patrick gives me bad vibes. I don't wanna be alone with him." You confessed.

"What'd he do?" Dean asked, his voice getting lower with anger.

"He...he kissed my neck and said he can't wait to see how my mouth would feel."

"That fucking asshole."

"Can I come with you or at least have Patrick wait outside?"

"I'm gonna try to be quick, baby girl. If anything, just get the hunting supplies in the back. He's no monster, but they'll do the trick." You nodded and Dean kissed your forehead. He left the shop and then the rain eerily started. You sat at your desk, nervously fiddling with the hem of your black skirt. The bell over the door rang.

"Hello gorgeous. Where's Dean, the car is around back." Patrick smiled walking into the shop.

"He went to get some supplies." You said nervously. Patrick stopped walking and his smile turned devious.

"...and that leaves you alone, doesn't it?" He asked slowly.

"I can defend myself and I will if you don't back off!" You spat out of fear.

"Alright, at first it was cute to let you think you can control the situation, now I grow tired." Patrick chuckled. Suddenly you were pushed up against the wall and you couldn't move.

But Patrick was on the other side of the room.

"What are you?" You asked. Patrick took out his contacts to reveal yellow eyes.

"It's about time you figured it out doll." He grinned.

To be continued...

A/N: Ya girl was out tonight at one of my bestest friend's quinceañera and she got not 1...not 2...BUT 3 Snapchat names from guys. They were all so cute and amazing dancers!!! Plus my girl looked AMAZING. I hope you liked the chapter tho guys.