Pref #32: Happy Birthday

A/N: In honor of my birthday!! Also, I'd just like to thank Fall Out Boy for giving my beautiful present on the day of my birth

I love it so much :')

Patrick:

You woke up to a goofy, fedora wearing, singer smiling down at you.

"Happy birthday (Y/N)." Patrick said just loud enough to hear. You smiled and sat up slowly, stretching.

"I kinda almost forgot." You yawned.

"How could I forget the day one of the most amazing girls were ever born?" Patrick scoffed.

"Damn you right. It's justifiable." Patrick laughed and gave you a quick kiss.

"So I have a surprise for you." He grinned.

"What is it?" You asked happily. Patrick got in bed next to you and turned on Netflix.

"Me. I'm home all day and it's gonna be just you and me in this bed all day." He explained.

"And if I get hungry?" You smirked.

"I made you breakfast."

"And if you get hungry." Patrick smiled and leaned in close to your ear.

"Then I'll eat you." He whispered making you blush. Patrick laughed and held you close.

"Happy birthday beautiful."

Joe:

"Happy birthday ugly." Joe sneered. You shoved him and rolled your eyes.

"Thanks dickhead." You shot back.

"Why the hell are you two even dating? You fight like you hate each other." Pete asked.

"Everyone has something they love and I love this grumpy old troll who lives under the bridge." Joe shrugged.

"Every stray deserves some love, no matter how much fleas they have." You countered.

"Oh shut up. You want my fleas."

"As if you filthy mongrel." Joe pressed his lips to yours in a quick kiss, ensuring that all the name calling was just teasing.

"Whatever. (Y/N), what are you doing for your birthday?" Patrick asked.

"We're going to see if the doctors will take her back." Joe said with a serious face. You glared at him and looked back at Patrick.

"I'm going home and taking a nap. I believe I deserve to not have to do homework." You said.

"Alright well we'll see you guys later." Pete said before walking off with Patrick. Joe looked at you and pushed a necklace in your direction.

"Here you little monster. Happy birthday." He mumbled. You smiled at the beautiful gold necklace with your name.

"Joe, this is beautiful." You said sincerely.

"Whatever let's go before I make you walk home." Joe smiled.

"You'd never, loverboy." You grinned.

Pete:

"Open the box (Y/N)." Pete smiled. You opened his present and pulled out black leggings.

"Thanks for my 20th pair." You chuckled.

"Look on the back." You did as you were told and looked at the back of the pants. You couldn't stop yourself from exploding with laughter.

Pete Wentz Hit It First

"I love it Pete." You giggled.

"I thought you would. The 'property of Pete Wentz' hoodie is coming next week." Pete said. You pulled his face to yours, kissing him passionately.

"I love you and you make my birthday very happy." You confessed.

"Anytime baby girl."

Andy:

"Ayo Andy, you should let me listen to M A N I A for my birthday. Just give me the first listening." You suggested. You and Andy were currently walking through the studio, making a stop before your birthday Lunch date.

"Yea...no, but I will let you listen to a song." He chuckled.

"Yay!" You cheered. Andy led you into a studio and handed you headphones.

"We released this song today but I wanted to be the one who played it for you. I hope you like it." Andy smiled. You out on the headphones as the intro to HOLD ME CLOSE OR DON'T played.

By the end of the song, the smile was permanently engraved on your face.

"This song is a total bop Andy!" You praised.

"Glad you like it, because it's your present." Andy said excitedly.

"You got me a song?!"

"Did you expect any less?" You launched yourself into Andy's embrace and showered him in kisses.

"I love you with all my heart." You smiled.

"Glad to know you feel the same way." Andy replied.