Patrick Imgine: Art Of Moving On Pt.2

*4 Years Later*

"What do you mean you've never heard of Fall Out Boy!" Your friend Sam gasped.

"I've only been listening to the mainstream crap nowadays." You replied.

"Well, they just released their new album, From Under The Cork Tree and it is fire. They're having a show tonight and I have 2 tickets. Please come with me!"

"Sam, I'm sure they're a great band, but I've got work tomorrow and rent is coming up."

"I'll pay your rent for this month! Just don't make me go by myself, please?" You sighed and rolled your eyes at your best friend.

"Only because you're cute." You agreed.

"Yay! I'll pick you up at 6. Dress cute!" Sam cheered running off.

*Later*

You stood in the mirror, looking at your outfit.

It reminded you of high school, which in turn reminded you of Patrick

It reminded you of high school, which in turn reminded you of Patrick. You two lost touch after a while and you didn't know what happened to him. He was probably somewhere happy while you were a sad, hot mess, moving from relationship to relationship.

"(Y/N), get your ass in this car! If I miss Fall Out Boy because of you I might actually have to strangle you." Sam called, knocking on your apartment door.

"Coming Sammy." You called back. You grabbed your black purse and exited the apartment.

"Ooo! Bitch, you are styling." Sam whistled. You laughed and gave her a one armed hug.

"Thanks chica. Where's the show?" You asked, walking out of the apartment building.

"So you know that tavern like 20 minutes from here?" Sam smiled, getting into the drivers side of her car.

"Ugh Sam, no."

"What'd I do this time?" You groaned and took your seat in the passengers side.

"Every time you take me to a bar, I meet some guy who is so not worth my time." You explained.

"Like your ex, Kendall? What the hell, I thought he was a musician." Sam frowned.

"And a bartender, and a mechanic, and a dog sitter. He's a 'Jack of All Trades', as he puts it."

"Who cares? We'll listen to good music and jam out together. You won't even have time to meet any guys." Sam started the car and drove off towards the tavern.

When you arrived, the line was starting to get pretty long. Who knew these Fall Out Boys would have so much fans?

"(Y/N), come on! I can get us to the front." Sam squealed hopping out of the car. You followed her to the bouncer at the front.

"Lino, my man!" Sam cheered.

"Sammy, you here for the concert?" Lino smiled.

"And why can't I just be here to see you?" Lino chuckled and moved aside.