Patrick Imagine: I'm Over You (Even If You Don't Like It)

You laughed half heartedly, your eyes trailing over to Patrick's smiling face. A face that used to mean everything to you.

Sorry, a face that still means everything to you.

He wrapped his arm around Elisa's shoulder at it was like an invisible hand punched you in the gut

You were so close to being his. He was almost yours. Then you lost him.

You and Patrick are still friends, but only because you guys exist in the same friend group.

It kills you every time you have to see him with Elisa. Your heart tightens, you feel sick, and you want to pass out. You refrain from doing so.

So many late night texts that all mean nothing anymore.

As you delete every conversation you ever saved with Patrick, you can't help but feel nostalgic. He was stolen right from under you and you couldn't even be sad. Just angered and sickened. Who needs him?

*1 Month Later*

You placed a hand on Zack Merrick's shoulder, laughing at something he told you. His hand was draped lazily across your waist as you both flirted back and forth.

Patrick watched in disdain and shook his head. No, he caused this. He couldn't get jealous now. He had no right...but even so, if he had no right...

why did everything hurt?

To be continued...