Joe Imagine: On The Drive Home

Joe sat in the driver's seat, his eyes focused mainly on the road in front of him. The occasional squeak of the windshield wipers at work was the accompanying sound to the rain hitting the car. You sat in the passengers side, your feet resting on the dashboard as you slouched down.

You hated fighting with Joe.

*Flashback*

"I hate you! You're such a suspicious asshole!" You spat.

"I just wanted to know (Y/N)! Can you blame me? You talk about the guy on a daily bases. He's a common household name!" Joe scoffed back.

"Sebastian is my friend!"

"Whom you have said, 'can get it' on many occasions."

"I only say it to tease you! You know I love you!"

"What if I don't?" You shook you head and grabbed your phone.

"I'm leaving." You growled, leaving the house.

*End Of Flashback*

15 minutes after storming out of the house, it began to rain. You were forced to call Joe to pick you up since he was the only person you knew for sure was up.

"How about some music?" Joe mumbled softly, turning on the radio. You looked over at his curly hair and smiled softly. Just the mere presence of Joe was enough to make you blush.

"I love this song." He commented. You listened in and smiled when you realized what song was on.

Oh, her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shinin'
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful
And I tell her everyday

You closed your eyes lightly and turned your head to Joe. You watched him with curiosity on your face. He didn't look at you, but continued to sing the song.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are." He sang softly. His voice always calmed you.

"I'm sorry. You deserve better I know, and I want to be that better for you." You apologized finally. Joe glanced over at you and gave s small smile.

"Promise you still love me?" He smirked. You giggled and nodded.

"I promise." You replied. Joe took your hand and kissed it lovingly.

"I love you." He grinned.

"I love you too." You smiled.