Andy Imagine: Why The Hell Am I Blushing? Pt.3

At 10, the party was still going strong, but you wanted nothing more than to go home. The music was too loud, your heard hurt, and people were starting to get obnoxiously drunk. You sat outside in the cool breeze, staring at the moon. Yes it seemed cliche, but looking at the moon calmed you in a way.

"(Y/N), you good?" Andy asked, walking out of the house. You turned to him and shrugged.

"A little tired. I wanna go home but my car is being a real bitch to me right now." You sighed.

"Wanna call someone for it and ride home with me? I'm leaving." Andy suggested. You smiled and nodded your head. You stood up from your spot on the steps and followed Andy to his car, while calling for yours to be taken to a shop.

"Where do you live?" Andy asked, unlocking his car door. You gave him directions to your home and slid into the passenger seat. Andy started the car and drive in the direction to your home.

"I don't know if I told you, but you're a pretty amazing dancer." Andy said randomly.

"Where did that come from?" You laughed.

"I can't get our dance out of my head. Call me sappy, but it was...magical." You blushed and turned to look out the window.

"Don't think I haven't been catching you blushing. Every time I say something, you blush. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you were sweet on me." Andy said in a teasing voice.

"I honestly don't know what it is. I don't blush." You groaned.

"What do you mean?"

"I've never blushed before. It's weird and I don't like it." Andy just smiled and pulled up in front of your house.

"You like me, (Y/N) (L/N). You like me, but your mind won't admit it." He said.

"You're crazy. I'm just coming down with something." You brushed it off. You took off your seatbelt and went to leave the car, when Andy pulled your lips to his. You froze in surprise, but melted into the kiss. Andy pulled back, a large smirk on his face.

"You definitely like me. But don't worry, I like you too." He smiled. You blushed and left the car quickly.

"Talk to you later (Y/N)." Andy called from his car. You raised a hand in a wave and quickly entered your house.

Well, at least know you knew why you were blushing.