Pete Imagine: The Talk Pt. 2

*1 Month Later*

You were late. How could you this be possible. You always prided yourself in maintaining your schedule. Same one for 6 years. You held the pregnancy stick in hand as a wave of sickness came over you. What if you were pregnant? What was gonna happen to your life? 5 minutes had passed and you looked down at the stick.

A damn positive.

"Dammit." You groaned. What could you do?

*Time Skip brought to you by the chorus of The Kids Aren't Alright by Fall Out Boy*

You knocked on Pete's house door and waited patiently. You would look from side to side, your hands clutching your long black coat. The door opened and Pete stood there confused.

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?" Pete asked.

"I've got something to tell you and I need your help." You frowned. Pete ushered you inside and you sat on his couch. He sat next to you.

"What's going on? Is everything okay?" Pete worried.

"I'm pregnant and it's yours."

Way to rip the bandage off, (Y/N).

"You're what?" Pete stuttered.

"I took a test today. I'm pregnant and I've only been with you since our breakup." You sniffled.

"What do you need help with?"

"Pete, I can't have this baby."

"Why not?" You broke down and started sobbing hysterically.

"A baby just isn't for me Pete! I'm gonna be a terrible mom. This kid will grow up to hate me and I won't go through that! I never planned for this. There's no place in my plan for a child." You explained. Pete pulled you into his arms and let you cry.

"(Y/N), this is your body and I can't tell you what to do with it, but I would love to have this baby. A little boy or girl who looks like up would be amazing! And you would be an amazing mom, if anything you would learn to be one. I want to have this baby with you, but only if it's what you want." Pete said soothingly. You looked up into his brown eyes with your bloodshot ones.

"You promise you'll help?" You frowned.

"I promised." Pete smiled. You tried for a smile and snuggled into Pete's chest.

"Please take me back so we can raise this baby." You mumbled.

"Consider it done." Pete whispered, kissing the top of your head.