Pete Imagine: Time to Straighten Things Out

A/N: Requested by @xx_mcrtrash. Some sexual references in here but nothing too bad I hope.

It was sort of embarrassing to you. What kind of 26 year old woman doesn't know how to straighten her hair. Your boyfriend, Joe, was taking you out on a anniversary dinner and you wanted your curls to be tamed.

"Okay, this doesn't look to hard." You said unsurely as you watched a tutorial on YouTube.

"What'cha doin?" Pete asked from your doorway.

"I'm trying to learn how to straighten my hair." You frowned.

"Learn? You don't know how to straighten your hair?"

"Nope."

"I can teach you if you want."

"Can you really?!"

"Yeah no problem. Meet me in my room in like 5 minutes." Pete smiled at you and walked off.

Joe's POV

I walked into the apartment, dropping my keys on the counter. I wanted to get ready for my anniversary dinner with (Y/N) I was walking to the bathroom when I heard Pete's voice from his room.

"You can touch it, it won't bite." Pete chuckled. I wonder what inexperienced virgin he had in his room this time.

"It's hot." The female voice replied. (Y/N)'s voice!

"That's what happens when you turn it on (Y/N). Just take it, like this." Pete instructed.

"Like this?" (Y/N) asked.

"Perfect. Okay, now just slide it down."

"I'm scared Pete. What if it hurts?"

"It's gonna be fine. You might like it actually."

"Alright...just slide it down." I couldn't take it anymore and threw open the door.

"I can't believe you two!" I blurted out, my eyes shut with anger. When I opened my eyes, I saw (Y/N) sitting on the bed with a straightener in her hand and Pete sitting across from her.

"Joe, what's wrong?" Pete asked.

"You were...she was gonna slide down...she said it was hot." I stuttered, not knowing how to explain myself. Instead I just blushed and left the room. I can't believe I thought (Y/N) was cheating on me...