Pref #14: You're Dating A Superhero Pt. 2

Patrick:

You nervously stood at the restaurant table, tugging down your maroon dress. Patrick was supposed to be here soon, and Oliver wasn't answering his phone.

"(Y/N)!" You turned to see Patrick walking towards you. The one thing that would never change about him was that adorable fedora he wore on his head.

"Hey Trick." You smiled, flinging your arms around your brother's neck.

"Where's Oliver?" Patrick asked.

"Probably held up at the office." You lied. Oliver had filled you in on a situation that the Green Arrow would be dealing with do you sort of expected him to be a little late.

"Oh, you wanna order now or wait?"

"I'm not sure, Ollie can take up to 2 hours when he's in his office."

"Something to drink would be good for now."

*30 Minutes Later*

Oliver ran in the little shop, leaving his green hood at lair before changing into his suit. He saw you talking to Patrick and smiled in relief.

"I thought you would've left by now

"I thought you would've left by now." Oliver joked, capturing yours and Patrick's attention.

"Ollie!" You smiled watching your boyfriend walk over to you. You placed a hand on his cheek, giving him a quick once over. Satisfied that there were no obvious injuries, you kissed him swiftly.

"Oliver, this is my brother, Patrick Stump. Patrick, this is my boyfriend, mayor Oliver Queen." You said. Patrick smiled and shook Oliver's hand.

"It's great to finally see you in person." Patrick greeted.

"Likewise. (Y/N) talks about you non stop." Oliver replied. Patrick chuckled and nodded.

"She does the same with you."

*After Lunch*

"This was great, but I've gotta get back to my hotel room. I have a Skype meeting that I need to attend." Patrick sighed. You smiled sadly and hugged your brother.

"I'll come by a little later. Maybe we can get drinks. I'll introduce you to Felicity, Thea, and some other friends." You suggested.

"Maybe. It was nice meeting you Oliver." Patrick turned to your boyfriend and shook his hand.

"It was nice meeting you too Patrick." Oliver smiled. Patrick left and Oliver pulled you under his arm.