Andy Imagine: I'm Not The Desperate Type

"Tammy in my Chem class is super smart and I think she has the hots for you." Patrick smirked.

"Pass. She dissects her lunch eerily similar to the procedure of dissecting a frog." Andy shot down.

"Um...okay! What about Penny? She's nice enough. Does her homework on time, reads books, is a girl." Pete suggested.

"Nope. Have you seen the titles of those books she reads? I mean, I can understand reading them at home, but here where everyone can see? She has more balls than me and I don't like that." Andy scoffed.

"What about Janine from Math 8?" Joe asked.

"Dude, she's like 20 and still stuck in 8th grade math. And it's not even the fact that she's still in 8th grade math and 20. She blows half the school in the bathroom! Sorry but not exactly my type." Andy groaned.

"I mean are you sure she's not your  type. I've been in the bathroom before and-" Pete started before being cut off by a sharp jab to his ribs.

"Ouch." He wheezed.

"I don't want Janine or Tammy or Penny or any other girl you guys are gonna suggest unless it's (Y/N). I just want (Y/N)." Andy frowned. His gaze fell over to your table where you ate with your friends; Hayley, Cody, Zack, Jack, Alex, Rian, and Maxx.

"Well then get her." Joe said.

"Nah. She probably doesn't even like me like that." Andy sighed.

"I call bullshit!" Pete sang.

"And why is that?" Patrick asked.

"(Y/N) hangs out with a bunch of guys and they're not ugly guys. She could've gone for anyone of them but she didn't. So obviously she's still lookin for someone and that someone is you Andy. Plus, she'll obviously be waiting for you at the dance tonight." Pete elaborated.

"Whatever." Andy mumbled.

*                                                            *

You looked over at Andy's table and groaned.

"He is so frickin' handsome! I just wanna hug him, kiss him, and take care of him." You said. Hayley laughed and patted you on the back.

"That's a great ice breaker." She teased.

"Come on (Y/N), if you want Andy, go get him." Cody advised.

"But...what if he doesn't like me back?"

"(Y/N), take it from me. 10/10 would bang, okay?" Jack assured you. You rolled your eyes and playfully shoved him.

"I'm serious. There are so many other prettier girls than me. Why me?" You asked.

"Because your personality is better." Maxx said.

"Exactly. You don't suck dick in school like Janine." Alex stated.

"Plus you're not as weird as Tammy." Rian added.

"And you read your smut in private unlike Penny." Zack concluded.

"Gee, thanks guys. You make the females of our school sound so great." You said sarcastically.

"(Y/N), the dance is tonight and I will beat you senseless if you don't go." Hayley threatened.

"I guess it couldn't hurt." You agreed reluctantly.

"Atta girl!" Jack cheered.

To be continued...