Pref #33: Yule Shoot Your Eye Out (Christmas Imagines!)

A/N: AHHH ITS CHRISTMAS AGAIN

Patrick:

You woke up to a surprisingly quiet house. You looked over to find your husband snuggling a pillow to his face.

"Patrick?" You mumbled.

"Mmhm?" Patrick mumbled back.

"What year is it?"

"2017. Why?"

"If it's 2017, we should have a noisy 9 year old and cranky 16 year old." Patrick shot up, looking around the room, eyes squinted.

"The house is quiet." He noted.

"Exactly." You replied. You and Patrick got out of bed, moving to Diana's room first. You opened the door to see Diana sitting on her floor, phone to her ear.

"I can't wait to see what you got me later tonight...yeah, movie at my place...yes we're watching Nightmare Before Christmas. Do I watch anything else on Christmas?...okay, I love you too Zander...bye-bye." She smiled. She hung up the phone and looked up at you and Patrick.

"Oh hey guys. Merry Christmas." Diana said simply.

"Why aren't you and your brother fighting, or coming to wake us up to open presents?" Patrick asked.

"What? Mom, Dad, I'm 16, not 6. I'll open the presents whenever. They're not going anywhere. Also, Declan and I are mature enough to not fight anymore." She chuckled.

"Who the hell are you and where is my daughter?" You scoffed.

"Oh mom, you're always so funny." Diana giggled. You and Patrick went to Declan's room, opening the door. Declan was sitting on his bed reading a book quietly.

"Declan?" Patrick frowned.

"Hey mom and dad, morning." Declan said. You looked over at Patrick worriedly.

"What the hell is up with our kids?" You asked frantically.

"I don't know, it's like some twisted reality and to be honest, I don't like it."

"Ditto. I like our crazy kids."

"Psst!"

You and Patrick both turned to the sound to see a miniature fairy Pete, in a purple dress, flying behind you.

"If you want to go back to your real kids, just wake up, ya knuckle heads." Fairy Pete tittered.

"What the hell?" You and Patrick asked. You were both hit on the head with a wand and woke up on your bed, gasping.

"Did we just share a dream? And was Diana planning a date with Zander Trohman?" Patrick panted.

"Yup. I guess we're more goals than I thought." You chuckled breathlessly. Patrick was about to respond when yelling came from down the hall.

"I wish krampus had came and snatched you up last night, you little troll!" Diana screeched.

"Whatever training bra!" Declan scoffed back.

"Shut up! Mom just says I'm a late bloomer!"

"You're 16!"

"Brat!" The sound of fighting followed and you smiled at Patrick.

"Merry Christmas lovely." You said sincerely.

"Same to you and our monstrous children." Patrick laughed.

Joe:

"Daddy, I want to open mine first!" Ruby squealed. Joe smiled and pulled his daughter on his lap.