Patrick Imagine: The Vicious Cycle Pt. 2

"(Y/N), Elisa invited me out for coffee. Would you like to come with?" Patrick asked, throwing a jacket on.

"Actually...I would like if you declined the invitation." You said softly.

"Decline? Why would I decline?" Patrick asked, frowning in confusion.

"You're having coffee with your ex! That doesn't sound the slightest bit weird to you? You left her for me and you left her with unresolved feelings!"

"(Y/N), this is crazy. I love you."

"But you loved her first!" Patrick cleared his throat and opened the house door.

"I don't know what's up with you, but I'm going to have that coffee with Elisa, as friends." He said. You bit your lip, looking down at your shoes.

"That's what you told her when you would come out to see me." You whimpered, your voice quivering. Patrick turned from you and closed the door after a few seconds.

"Dammit (Y/N)." Patrick sighed. He pulled you into his arms and let you stay there.

"I love you. I left Elisa because I love you. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about you." Patrick assured you.

"You promise?" You sniffled.

"I do. I promise that I love you. Elisa and I are just getting coffee as two old friends. If it would make you feel better, I insist you be there."

"No, I have to give a little trust to you or else it's just not fair. Go, have your coffee. I'll be at home waiting. I love you." Patrick smiled and kissed you passionately.

"I'll see you soon baby." He said, pulling back from the kiss.

"Of course." You replied. Patrick left and you sat in the couch, feeling strangely nervous.