Andy Imagine: You And Your Big Heart

Andy walked home with the little girl clutching onto his right hand and a boy holding on to his left.

"(Y/N)'s gonna kill me." Andy mumbled. He turned into the driveway of your home and pulled the children along with him. Andy opened the door and you stood there with worry clouding your eyes.

"What happened tonight?" You asked.

"I was driving home and I saw them. They were so scared and just standing in the middle of the road." Andy explained. You looked down at the little girl with her thumb in her mouth and the boy looking around wearily.

"Why not take them to the police?" You asked.

"I stopped by the station. The little girl wouldn't let go of my hand. The officer told me that I can take them with me and they'd call if anything came up." Andy frowned.

"So...you brought the two kids home?"

"Please. They need me." You smiled down at the little girl and back up at Andy.

"You're heart is way too damn big mister." You commented. Andy just smiled and kissed you.

"Thank you." He sighed. You took the little boy in your arms and led him to the guest room where he could stay.

A/N: I honestly don't know where this is. All I know is that I'm majorly sleep deprived. Like, I'm not sure if this is healthy but w.e.  I'm gonna sleep right now before I flunk my auditions tomorrow. Wish me luck!