Santa is real!

Peter is about 7 years old in this one shot and the only ones around are Natasha, Tony and Clint.

"Santa isn't real." Uncle Clint said plainly as I groaned in frustration.

"Yes he is! Dad, tell Uncle Clint to stop!" I cried and I saw my dad smile, wrapping his arms around my shoulders.

"Clint, if you keep saying Santa isn't real, you won't get any presents." He ruffled my hair and I pouted, while Uncle Clint watched us with a non-amused face.

"Tony, do you really believe in Santa?" I turned and looked up into my father's eyes and he nodded.

"Of course I do. And you won't be getting any presents since you don't believe in him." He said and stuck his tongue out at Uncle Clint.

"You two are obviously father and son." He said with a roll of his eyes and I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Cry baby." He muttered and Aunt Tasha threw a bottle at him.

"Ow!" Uncle Clint exclaimed rubbing his arm, and walked out of the room, with Aunt Tasha in tow. I turned to my dad and hugged him tightly.

"I love you dad." I spoke into his chest causing it to come out as mumbles and his chest rumbled in a chuckle.

"I love you too, kid." He grinned and ruffled my hair, yet again causing me to pout. 

I know Christmas is over, but I kinda liked this one