Don't Kill Uncle Loki!

$Tony$

"I'm going to kill a god today." Natasha gritted out as she held the dagger in her hand tighter and looked broken from the sight of the little boy in front of her. It's been 3 days since Peter lost his memories and with every passing minute, we wanted our Peter back more than anything.

"So, you're my dad." Peter asked pointing to me and I nodded, a sad smile on my face and turned to Pepper. "And you're my mom?" He asked, and she nodded with tears in her eyes.

"Yes I am, my sweet prince." She cooed as she swept his hair out of his face. Her face fell more as he flinched away from her touch. Loki came running into the room and I immediately stood up. I stood arms crossed in front of me and narrowed my eyes.

"You better have the thing that will return my son's memories." I said threateningly to the god and he rolled his eyes.

"Foolish mortal, don't underestimate a god. Especially someone so above everyone on midgard, besides Peter." He muttered under his breath and Natasha took a step forward.

"If you were all high and mighty, you would've had the right potion in the first place and wouldn't have caused my nephew memory loss." She glared intensely at him and he visibly tensed. He handed Peter the smoothie and the kid just tilted his head in confusion.

"Drink it kid, you love smoothies." I tried to encourage and he seemed unsure. He took a small sip and his eyes widened. He had it all gone within a matter of seconds and looked around kinda in a daze.

"What-" He was cut off as he passed out and Natasha had Loki pinned in a matter of seconds. She held the dagger tightly against his neck and was crushing his neck with her arm.

"What did you do?" She growled out and he struggled to breath. I picked Peter up in my arms and held him to me. "Why is my nephew passed out?"

"Just let me-"

"You've done enough. Just give me one reason I shouldn't kill you right where you're pinned." She cut him off and Loki's eyes widened.

"You-"

"Not good-"

"Please don't kill Uncle Loki!" Peter shouted as he woke up. I looked at him in surprise and Natasha froze in her spot, staring at the kid as well.

"Peter, he-"

"No. Aunt Tasha, you gave up killing people and I love Uncle Loki." He said sternly and Nat lowered her weapon, face going soft. Loki looked at my son and smiled a rare genuine smile.

"Thank you, Pete." He said with gratitude, and Natasha let him go. Loki hugged Peter and Peter hugged him back.

                                                            Word Count: 457

Sorry it's short, couldn't think of a better ending tbh. This was a continuation of  'I'll End Your Pitiful Life....'. Please vote and comment your opinions.