The Worst Nightmare..

Actually warning and I'm serious this time. Please, please, please do not read if you become triggered by sexual abuse, rape, self harm issues and depression. I'm serious guys, this one shot is really bad. I had to take a lot of breaks writing this. I have PTSD for past reasons and this actually caused me to have a panic attack. I wrote this because it was requested and even though it made me have an attack, I wrote it for the person who wanted it. 

Night·mare /ˈnītˌmer/noun: a frightening or unpleasant dream; a terrifying or very unpleasant experience or prospect; a person, thing, or situation that is very difficult to deal with. Way to get rid of nightmares:

Receiving reassurance from a loved one; but how can Peter receive reassurance from loved ones if no one knows? The next is to talk about the nightmare. How can he do that without breaking down from the fear of them looking at him differently? Rewrite the ending. How? He can't just erase the past memories. Use a night light. What would a little light do? Uncle Ben was killed during the day.

</3</3</3</3</3</3</3 Peter </3</3</3</3</3

I sat up sweating and crying. I had the worst dream and couldn't shake the uneasiness I felt. It started off with my parents leaving for their flight and I was standing with Ben and May, a sad smile on my four year old face. I turned around and was at their funeral. Empty caskets as their remains were burnt to a crisp from the fire that ensued after the crash.

It skipped to Uncle Ben smiling, but then he suddenly dropped to the ground. I ran to him and screamed out when I saw the bullet holes in his chest and blood seeping through his clothes. The scene changed again and I was screaming and crying. I cringed as I saw Skip's face. He had the most evil glint in his eyes and a psycho smile on his face. I tried to get away from him, but it was no use.
My 10 year old body too weak against the hold he had on me. I couldn't breath and it felt like I was drowning. This memory lasted the longest, as it always did. This was more traumatizing than my parents and uncle Ben dying.

I got out of bed and looked at the time. It was 2:30 in the morning and I didn't wanna wake anyone, especially because we all just came back from a really long mission. I walked down the hallways quietly and made my way to the music room quietly.
I opened the door and smiled softly at the instruments. I walked over to my favorite in the middle and slowly lifted the top, uncovering the keys to the piano. I sat on the bench and started playing the notes I knew by heart.(I couldn't find the song you requested and I thought this song would fit perfectly, I'm sorry.)

"And I'd give up forever to touch you

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now."

This song was for my parents, for uncle Ben and for my new family. It was also for myself and kinda gives way to how I feel. I wanted for them to know what happened, understand the reason I am the way I am. It was a way to express my feelings and it was better than sitting quietly and dwelling over everything I've been through.

"And all I can taste is this moment

And all I can breathe is your life

And sooner or later it's over

I just don't wanna miss you tonight."

Tears welled in my eyes and my voice cracked. Them smiling in my dream and all the fun memories I had with them feel so short lived. I enjoy being with the Avengers, but as the fun times end and it's 3 in the morning, I'm all alone. I'm alone and scared.