Son?!

BEFORE ANY COMMENTS, I KNOW WHAT YOU ALL ARE GOING TO SAY AND I'M NOT SPOILING ANYTHING, BUT THIS IS A FANFIC. I CAN MAKE UP ANYTHING TO MAKE IT INTERESTING, DOESN'T MEAN I'M A FAKE FAN BECAUSE I PUT SOMETHING THAT IS OTHERWISE IMPOSSIBLE. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, DON'T READ IT.

●●●●●●●●●●Time Skip To 3 Months In, Brought To You By Our Adorable Curly Haired Child●●●●●●●●

$Tony$

"Get up. Testing is being done today." One of the informers commanded and I groaned, but complied. I was roughly shoved and forced into a room filled with a chair and other equipment.

"Tony Stark, eh? Let's run some test, shall we?" The commander came out of the attached room smirking, and I raised an eyebrow.

"What kinda tests would they be, commander?" I antagonized and received a punch from the officer that led me here.

"Now, now Mr. Stark, let's not get snarky." The commander walked back into the other room and I was hooked up to several different machines. I gasped and hissed when a needle was stabbed into my veins on the right arm. The officer was chuckling and I glared. It felt like an hour went by before the testing was concluded and the officer was done having his fun beating the shit out of me.

"Let's go, back to your cell." The officer shoved me out of the chair and I couldn't catch my balance as I fell to the floor.

"Now, now Phillip, wouldn't want to break up a father and son, now would we?" Was the last thing I heard as I passed out and the only thing I remembered when I woke up in a bed in a different room with Peter standing above me.

"Are you okay?" He asked and I just stared at him, unable to respond. He had a mild split lip and I furrowed my eyes. He looked slightly concerned, but also guarded as if I'm against him and actually apart of this organization.

"Y-yea. What happened?" I questioned and he walked away back to the other bed.

"The guards dropped you in here after your testing was done. They said something about-"

"No, not that kid. Your lip, what happened to it?"

"Oh, that." His voice got quiet suddenly and he looked away. "I talked back to the commander by accident and the officer in the room popped me in the mouth. It'll be gone soon."

"Did they tell you anything else?" I felt anger bubbling inside of me from the fact that they touched my child. I didn't know I even had a kid, but when they mentioned I was related to the kid, that was the only thing I could muster up that would make sense.

"Not really." I was skeptical, but didn't get to respond since one of the officers told us to get some sleep and that we have another mission tomorrow. I rolled over on my bed and tried to sleep, but as I faced Peter, I realized he was wide awake.

"Aren't you gonna try to sleep, kid?" I questioned and he jumped, probably thinking I was already asleep.

"Um.. No." He responded and I raised an eyebrow, even though he couldn't see me.

"What's up?"

"How could someone like you, Iron Man, a hero; be apart of HYDRA? How could you be.." He went silent and I was confused.

"Be what, kid?" I questioned and he sighed.

"My father?" He asked and my eyebrows raised.

"You know?" I stood up and walked over to his bed.

"Yea." He responded sitting up and I sat next to him.

"I'm not really apart of HYDRA. I was "taken" by them and only participate to get information on other bases and shit like that." I responded and he turned to me in surprise.

"You're here to collect info too?" He whispered, shocked and I smiled, nodding.

"I got enough. So what do you say, wanna take down the operation tonight? You got my back and I got yours?" I asked and he nodded. I grinned and formed my suit with the nanotech from my chest and busted out. We fought side by side and took down the entire base. Once we were done, Fury came down to get us and Natasha Romanoff was standing at the opening.

"Aunt Tasha!" Peter screamed and ran into her arms. I nodded to her and she smiled softly.

"Thanks for protecting our son, Tony." I raised an eyebrow and Peter pulled back some.

"Son?!" Peter shouted and Nat nodded. "Wh-what? H-how?" Peter stuttered and  after filling him in on everything, we went to the tower and lived as a family.

                                                     Word Count: 729

This ending was shit, I'm so sorry. I know Natasha can't conceive, but I wanted to try something new I guess, please don't hate me. Please vote and comment your opinions.