I HAVE READ YOUR COMMENTS AND..

21 no deadpool
20 yes

5 no Shuri
15 yes

27 yes SPIDEYCHELLE
NO ONE SAID NO

2 said no tony and steve
9 said yes

4 no tony and dr. Strange
8 yes

12 no tony and may
One yes

Okay, so this poll thingy was just a way for me to get a vibe on how everyone feels with certain ships. Soooooooo, the next book will NOT have Tony and May, nor Peter and Deadpool. Let me know if there are other ships you would like to see.

-Bucky x Nat
-Bruce x Nat
-Steve x Nat
-Steve x Peggy
-Thor x ......
-Rhodey x .......
-Peter x ......
-Vision x Wanda
-T'Challa x .......
-Captain Marvel x ......
-whoever x .....

Also, a little PSA. You guys probably noticed that I don't really have Captain Marvel in many of this fanfics and you all might hate me after I say this, but... I'm not really a fan. Okay, so, hear me out. Yes, she was kinda cool, but I feel like once she came out a TON of people found the other women of the MCU less powerful and sure, that may be true. HOWEVER, I completely disagree.
Each woman in the MCU has their own special uniqueness that sets them aside. Sure, they didn't have a freak accident and a lot of them are just regular ladies, but I appreciate them more and I just enjoy writing fanfics where a "Captain Marvel" isn't the star of the show, kinda like when she joined end game and thought she'd be like 'nah bitch, imma end this' and then it was Tony who ended everything. I just think she is overrated and correct me if I'm wrong, but I think my story ideas are pretty good without her. Just an opinion.