My Spider

"Sweetie, you need to come out. It's been two weeks. You can't stay in there forever." Susan tried to reason with her daughter as she lay in bed. Muffled sounds were leaving the room and Susan had barely heard it.

"Go away." MJ muttered and Tom walked upto the door.

"Michelle, this is ridiculous. Come out here this minute, or else." Tom tried to threaten, as the door opened and MJ stood there, arms crossed and her puffy eyes glared at the man she calls father.

"Or else, what? You'll ground me? You'll take away my phone? Good luck with that." MJ slammed and locked the door behind her as she lay in bed, sobbing.

"Michelle, you don't know him. He could-"

"I don't know him?!" MJ exclaimed as she stormed to the door, unlocking and slamming it open. "You're the one who doesn't know him!"

"He's probably a spoiled child, who gets everything he wants. He probably-"

"You don't know him! He's not like that and will never be like that! Peter is the most amazing person ever. He has a heart of gold. Full of kindness, passion, charm, and he doesn't spend money on himself. He's always worried about other people, and risk everything to keep anyone safe. Don't tell me I don't know him. I've been dating him for 2 years, before you two came home.
He was the one who stayed by my side. Wiped my eyes when I cried. Sang me to sleep when I couldn't fall asleep on my own. Pushed me to do better. He's been here the entire time. You just met him and are making judgements based off of his father. He's nothing like Tony, and Tony isn't as bad as you think. Go do some research, before you judge my boyfriend." With that, MJ pushed passed her shocked parents and walked out of the house.

"Michelle Jones, where do you think you're going?!" Her father yelled after her, but ignored and slipped on her earbuds as she walked.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ Fast Forward Brought To You By My Readers Making Up Their Own Endings(which are all pretty good, btw)☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Peter was swinging around town, looking for any criminals to take down and distract himself with. He's been patrolling nonstop the past few weeks after the whole situation at the Jones' household. He didn't want to be home and answer anyone, so he just continued to patrol, till the early hours of the morning. He'd get about 4 hours of sleep each night, the thoughts of those people's deaths still fresh in his mind.

"Peter, come home." Tony's voice spoke through the spoke and Peter turned off his communication line. It wasn't until Tony showed up in his suit that Peter collapsed on the building he was currently swinging to. Tony landed near him and retracted his suit. "Pete-"

"Th-those people who died in Afghanistan... what did you do for their families?" Peter asked and Tony's eyes widened. Peter left his mask on as he watched his shocked father.

"I-I haven't-"

"Why?" Peter asked in tears.

"When I came back and was in the middle of recovery, Stane- Obadiah Stane wanted power. It was him who sold Stark's tech to the enemies. He's the reason I was captured in the first place, and he tried to take my life shortly after I returned. After a long battle with Stane, came the battle of my anxiety and Justin Hammer. I haven't really-"

"We need to do something now, dad." Peter interrupted and Tony raised an eyebrow.

"Kid, that was over 8 years ago. Its too-"

"It's not too late dad! You turned your company from making weapons, to making phones and other technology! If it wasn't too late for that, then why is it too late to do something now?" Peter asked, almost pleading. It never crossed his mind how the families who didn't have someone return to them, felt after that. When his dad came home, that was all he cared about. He wasn't being selfish, but his dad hadn't been found for months, he thought he was gone. He did however, pray for the families and people killed from his father's inventions.

"Okay. We can figure it out later, but for right now, you need to relax, let's go to the tower." Peter nodded reluctantly and put on his mask. He went to shoot a web, but instead was picked up. He looked to the tin helmet and stared in annoyance. "You just collapsed on a building, I'm not letting you swing just for you to get hurt." Tony spoke in a stern voice and Peter rolled his heavy eyes.

"Whatever." Peter yawned quietly and closed his eyes, drifting off into a much needed sleep.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤ Flash Forward Brought To You By Natasha Kicking Down The Jones' Door ♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"How dare you make my Peter cry. You insufferable incompetent asshole." Natasha spike cruelly as Mr. Jones stood his ground.
"And who are you?" Mr. Jones asked, arms crossed.

"I'm the one who will make your nightmares seem like child's play." Natasha spoke in a demeaning voice as she glared at the man. Mr. Jones looked in her eyes and felt a shiver go down his spine from fear.

"Aunt Tasha, that's enough. You're scaring him." Peter tried and Natasha looked at him with soft eyes, her whole demeanor changing upon the sight of her little nephew.

"мой паук, this man should be lucky he's still alive." Natasha's voice turned cold as she glared at the man once more.

"I have military training. What is someone like-" He was stopped by Natasha pinning him to the ground.

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Natasha asked innocently and Mr. Jones groaned.

"Aunt Tasha! Did you have to do that?" Peter asked as he helped Mr. Jones up.

"Yes. Now you listen here, Tom. Peter is the most angelic person I know and you made him cry. So, in return for not killing you, my nephew and your daughter will continue to date if they want to and you will not try to pull this again. Understood?" Mr. Jones nodded his head and MJ came out the door to hug Peter tightly. They shared a kiss and everything ended better than expected.

The End..

Word Count: 1050

SIKE! However, I know a lot of you wanted an ending like this, so this is the alternative ending for those of you who wanted to read Natasha being in it. Now, the actual ending will be in the next chapter. Everything up till the second Flash forward is apart of the next chapter, so it will be rewritten (copy and pasted, too lazy to retype it) and the rest will be added. Hope y'all like it. Please vote and comment your opinions.