Ch. 127

A week before Lacey Lilah & some of the serpents spent the night with FP at his new house... As soon as FP and Lilah got back to FP's new house, FP opened the door and they walked in. "Why am I here?" Lilah asked as FP growled, "I want you to look around the house and tell me Lacey doesn't like any of this stuff anymore, because it's what she left at Alice's house with me, when I was still living there." Lilah looks at him before she walked through the house with him following her.

Thistle house,
Cheryl, Veronica & Toni were tied up on the bed, blindfolded with their face down and their ass up, Jughead behind all of them. "What are these girls?" He puts it in front of Toni 1st and she said, "Strawberry." Jughead smirks feeding it to her and then he goes to Cheryl next and she said, "Cherry 🍒." Jughead smirks again feeding Cheryl that 1. Then he goes to Veronica who said, "Grapes 🍇?" Jughead smirks spanking her saying, "No. Try again." "Peaches 🍑?" Jughead spanked her again hard and says, "Try again?" "Pineapple 🍍?" "Finally." Jughead feeds the piece of pineapple 🍍 to her and Toni said, "Yum, but not as good as daddy." Jughead chuckled and then he put the plate on the table beside the bed. "Ok, I have another surprise. I'll be right back."

When Jughead got back taking off the blindfolds, he had 3 small black 🖤 dildos that he was going to make them wear in their ass all day tomorrow at school, he got behind Toni and started pushing it into her ass making her grip the sheets and scream. "Juggie it hurts!!!" "I know it'll be over soon." Jughead started thrusting the small black dildo in and out of her ass until Toni got used to it and it finally stayed, Jughead rubs her back for a few minutes before he smacked her ass hard before doing the same thing to Cheronica.