Ch. 146

When Jughead got back to thistle house, he opened the door and slammed it back behind him, then he walked to Cheryl's room opening that door too slamming that behind him too. "Toni and Veronica out now!!!!" Jughead growls lowly making their eyes wide, they get up and leave closing the door behind them. "Is there anything you want to tell me?" Jughead sitting on the bed with Cheryl who says, "No, Juggie I don't... Why?" Jughead smiles a little before he flips her over and gets behind her on the bed.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Say you're sorry Cher, or I swear I'm going to make this a lot worser for you." Jughead growls spanking her hard. Cheryl's bent over Jughead's lap as Jughead spanked her hard. "I'm sorry daddy!!!" Cheryl screams as Jughead smirked and says, "Keep saying that until I smack tell smack you smack to smack stop!!!" Smack smack smack Cheryl screams again as Jughead keeps spanking her hard making sure that she can't sit for the next few days so she'll know how Lacey and Lilah feel. "I'm sorry daddy, I promise I'm sorry please stop it hurts, daddy please!!!!" Cheryl screams again for the 3rd time crying hysterically laying down on Jughead's lap.

Jughead rubs her ass gently before he strikes her again and said, "Tomorrow, we're going to FP's house, then to Sweet Pea's trailer & you're going to apologize to them and tell Lacey and Lilah that the text was fake and that you're sorry or else, your ass is going to be a redder shade." Jughead growls lowly again making her whimper and she whispered, "Ok." "Good, now get off my lap, lay down, and go to sleep." Jughead snapped getting off the bed walking to the living room for Toni and Veronica's punishment.