Ch. 49

"So, what's the plan again?" Jughead asked Sweet Pea & Fangs who look at Lacey & Lilah. "We go in talk to Blaise and then we get out, without getting caught." Lilah said gripping Sweet Pea's hand tightly making him squeeze her hand back. Lacey looks at the Serpents & Lilah saying. "Let's get this over with." "Ok." Cheryl said.

Cheryl's POV
Lacey & Lilah led us back to the Whyte Wyrm, down the road and turned left, we saw a blue house with a black fence and red roses. Lacey and Lilah walk really fast into the driveway, Lilah looks through the window and whispers something in Lacey's ear who nods and grabs Fangs's hand tightly walking him through the back door followed by Sweet Pea & Lilah who looks back at me Toni Joaquin Betty & Jughead. "Ok, stay close behind me or you're gonna get caught." We nod and followed Lilah who led us through the same door that Fangs and Lacey went through.

When we walked in the door, me & Toni looked around and Toni whisper yelled. "Hey Jones?" Jughead turned around and asked."What?" "Doesn't this look familiar?" She pointed to a plastic green/silver snake hanging on the wall and then points to the table seeing a handmade notebook that says Slytherin. "And look that really does." Jughead furrowed his brow and said. "Yeah it does, --" Lacey & Lilah look at us with a really look before Lacey says, "Guys, quit stalling, we don't have all day. Voldemort & Penny besides etc could be back here any minute and--" "Hello, Lacey & Lilah." They hear a voice behind them and the Serpents look at each other before Jughead asked. "What the hell do you want?"