Ch 191

"What's going on?" Elena asked noticing Lacey Lilah Blaise & Theo looking at Lacey's phone before Blaise grabbed it and showed them the texts. "Read this because we think Carl aka Klaus is up to something too." Theo said as Damon said, "Whoever Fangs is just texted Lacey." "Exit out of it, and I'll look at it later." Lacey replied. "Ok." Stefan said as he read the texts out loud. "Yeah Klaus is definitely up to something guys." Caroline said as the rest of them nod, Lacey grabs her phone back texting Fangs back.

Lacey put her phone back in her pocket and said, "Me and Lilah have to leave now, but we'll text you guys later if we know anything else

Lacey put her phone back in her pocket and said, "Me and Lilah have to leave now, but we'll text you guys later if we know anything else." "Ok." Bonnie said before Caroline said, "Give us your numbers so we can text you if we find out something before you 2 do." "Ok." Lacey & Lilah give them their phone number before Draco Theo & Blaise look at each other, Blaise opened the door for them. "Bye guys." He whispered. "Bye." They whispered back before they left and walked down the street on the right to FP's house.

When they got back to FP's house, half of the gang was outside with the front door opened, the rest of them are sitting on the couch. FP walked outside leaning against the wall and said. "Hey girls what's up?" Lacey looks him up and down before she grabbed his arm and walked back into the house. "What was that?!" The Serpents asked as Kevin Reggie Betty Veronica & Archie walk outside seeing Lilah leaning against the rail. "I have no idea guys." Lilah answered looking at the house besides FP's and smiles sadly before she sat on Sweet Pea's lap and cuddles into his chest.

The gang laughs and Lilah says, "We need to talk about something." "What's up?" Kevin asked as Betty sits beside her and Sweet Pea, and so Lilah tells the gang what Donna & Brett texted Lacey and then they told Draco Theo & Blaise. "What the crap guys?!?!?!? Ever since you & Lacey moved to Riverdale, you've caused problems and now this is--- you've went to far this time." Cheryl snapped at her, Lilah bit her lip before she said, "You're right, so we'll just leave now." Lilah says going into the house getting Lacey and mumbles to her what Cheryl said, Lacey leaves with her and they go back to Draco Theo & Blaise's house.