Ch. 116

After the gang introduced their selves to Harry Ron and Hermione, & vise versa, they all went to Pop's and hung out so Lacey and Lilah could catch up with them besides Draco Blaise and Theo. "So, why aren't we sitting over there with them?" Reggie asked the gang and FP. "Yeah, they could hurt our girls like Voldemort and death eaters did." Kevin said as FP and the Serpents look at each other before Jughead said, "We're not sitting with them, so they can catch up with their old friends and we're watching them, don't worry Lacey & Lilah aren't going to get hurt anymore, at least not on our watch." "Ok ." The gang agreed eating their food, watching Lilah and Lacey's table every few seconds.

Lacey & Lilah's table at Pop's, with Blaise Draco Theo Harry Ron &  Hermione sitting there with them eating their food. "So, what is this muggle thing called?" Ron asked looking at the fork. "It's called a fork and this is a spoon and this is a knife." Lilah says laughing a little bit. "We've been over this many times." Lacey says also laughing but shutting up when she sees Alice and Charles walking over and to their table and Alice said, "Can we talk girls?" Lilah looks up at them glaring and said, "No. You can actually go away and never come back." Alice and Charles look at each other before Charles said, "It'll only take 5 minutes." "Fine, but our friends are staying, whether you like it or not." Lacey sassed as Harry & Ron chuckle with Hermione giggling about how Lacey is back to being her old sassy self just like she was back in 3rd year at Hogwarts.

"Ok, we just want to say, that we're sorry about everything." Charles starts. "And that I'm really sorry and I'll keep apologizing until you forgive me, but I'm sorry that I helped FP cheat on you with me." Alice says as the table grew quiet and Lacey mumbled, "It's ok." She pushed her plate near the middle of the table losing her appetite. "Ok, if you're done, you can leave now." Lilah says as they walked away, the table grew quiet again before Theo whispered, "So what I did to you at the end of 2nd year & into the beginning of 3rd year... It's happening all over again?"

"Yeah." Lacey whispered trying not to cry while the table grew silent again and the gang's table looked back at Lacey and Lilah, Fangs knows something's wrong, because it's too quiet. "Can, we talk about something else now?" Lilah asked hoping the tension and awkwardness would go away eventually. "Yeah. Hey let's talk about what really happened in 3rd year because we... well... I vaguely remember stuff from that year." Blaise said chuckling.