Ch. 102

On Falice & Barchie's way out of Sweet Pea's trailer, the gang heard Betty mumble something before Veronica slammed the door shut as Lacey & Lilah walked back in the door. "Dark Betty's coming back to life." Veronica says sitting back beside Choni. "We know, and we'll deal with it later, but for now Lacey Lilah, is there anything else you have to tell us?" Fangs asked looking at them. "We don't know, are you guys going to turn against us like Betty & Archie?" Lilah asked sassily. "No, we're not." Toni says. "What about Kevin? He is Betty's best friend, how do we know he's not going to get information from us and tell Barchie?????" Lacey asked looking at Kevin who's sitting between Reggie and Joaquin.

"Kevin's not going to do that, because if he does he's going to regret it." Joaquin says looking at the gang. "I'd never do that to you guys. I love you more than Barchie and Betty especially Betty besides I don't even know if we're still friends at all, because all she does is hangout with Archie 24/7 now." Kevin says looking at the gang too. "You better hope not Keller." Cheryl barked leaning against Jughead who wraps his arms around her waist tightly. "Ok, so we've got that covered, Kevin if somehow Betty Archie & Falice find out anything about what we talk about & if it goes outside of this room, you're going to get it." Jughead growls lowly.

"Ok, and I get that, but I swear I'm not going to do that, I'm not going to be like Archie and be a traitor." Kevin says looking at Joaquin Sweet Pea Fangs Toni & Cheryl. "So girls, do you have anything else to tell us?" Veronica asked feeling a little bit weird now, and she doesn't know what the feeling is either. "Yeah, we do V, but we forgot where we were at, so we don't know where to start again." Lilah says looking at her. "You were at the scr portrait password thing." Toni says leaning against Jughead too kissing his neck gently making him smirk a little. "Oh ok so after that stuff we've already told you. The Slytherin snakes 🐍💚🖤 me & Lacey started hanging out 24/7 every single day, multiple times a day and then one day, something happened and Blaise told Lacey not to do it, because he knows what we're about to tell you... He knew what what's his face was like, but we were young and stupid and we still are." Lilah says as the gang asked what happened after Lilah said what she said.