Ch. 56

Jughead Sweet Pea Fangs & Joaquin sat back down as Kevin Reggie Archie & Lilah took Crabbe & Goyle to the basement where Wormtail & Yaxley are. Lacey and FP pull away and FP smirks kissing her neck again softly biting it. Lacey laughed and asked. "Juggie did you really just punch Goyle?" Jughead smirks and says. "Y'know I think I did." They smirk before FP gets up with Lacey's legs wrapped around his waist, he carries her to his office shutting the door behind them locking it as he sat on his chair as Lacey ran her hands up and down his chest making FP smirk and pull her closer to him as they keep having a hot make out session.

Basement In The Whyte Wyrm
Wormtail & Yaxley weren't tied up anymore, they were actually sitting beside Hog-Eye Ashton Derek Dave and Mustang talking and laughing not noticing Lilah walked back in with Reggie Kevin and Archie besides Crabbe and Goyle. Lilah walked up to them and gave Yaxley a big tight hug startling him besides Wormtail Hog-Eye Ashton Dave Derek and Mustang look up and Yaxley smiles and says, "What was that for?" "Nothing... You were just right about that one thing that you said that one day when Lacey was here with me."
Lilah told them before she grabs Wormtail's hand making him lean closer and she whispered something in their ear making their eyes widen and they turn around seeing Crabbe and Goyle before Wormtail started smirking and says, "Well what did we tell you? We told you guys that more people from the past would be showing up again and there's 2 more right there." Wormtail said pointing to Crabbe and Goyle.

"Hello guys." Yaxley said before he got up and dragged Crabbe & Goyle's hand making them sit in the chairs that he and Wormtail had to sit in, he & Wormtail started tying them up. "So I'm gonna leave now, but I'll see you guys later maybe c'mon Reggie, Kevin, Archie the gang is waiting." Lilah says as they open the basement door again and walk to the gang's table again, Lilah walked slowly back to the table smiling as she heard Wormtail & Yaxley interrogating Crabbe and Goyle. Lilah walked back to the table and sat beside Sweet Pea again getting her phone out looking at her feed on instagram. "Hey Lilah, we're all going with Veronica back to La Bonne Nuit, you coming or not?" Betty asked. "I'll be there later, I have something to do before I get there." Lilah answered eyes widening as she saw it was 8:55 "Crap I gotta go!!!!!" Lilah gets up and practically ran out of the Whyte Wyrm heading to the Pembroke to see Hiram Lodge.