Ch. 158

As soon as the gang got to Pop's, Lacey and FP already had a table ready for them. "How did you guys get here so fast?" Kevin asked as he Josie Reggie and the rest of the gang sat down with them except for Choni Veronica and Jughead. "A little thing called magic." FP says smirking before Sweet Pea laughed and said, "No, seriously. How'd you get here so fast?" "I took a short cut." FP says as Pop brings him & Lacey their drink. "So what do you guys want to drink?" Pop asked getting out his notepad and pen.

"What do you have again? We haven't been here in so long we forgot." The gang laughs, as Pop smiles and says, "Well maybe if you stop going to the Whyte Wyrm and Veronica's speakeasy, and come back to Pop's again 24/7 you'd remember... but anyway I have coca-cola products besides sweet tea and coffee, here's the list of drinks that I have." ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

" ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

"We'll all take diet coke except for those 3 who'll take Sprite, Orange Fanta, and Mello Yello

"We'll all take diet coke except for those 3 who'll take Sprite, Orange Fanta, and Mello Yello." Fangs said pointing to Draco Theo and Blaise, Pop walked back behind the counter to get the gang's drinks, Blaise Draco and Theo saw them & Theo says, "Hi guys, scoot over... plz?" "Yeah, here." Sweet Pea said as he & Lilah scooted next to Betty & Archie." "So, we kinda already ordered your guys' drinks." Reggie said looking at the 3 Slytherin snakes who smiled and Draco says, "Ok, cool."

After the gang except for Lacey & FP, got their drinks and they all ordered their food. FP says, "Hey guys, I'm having another party at my house next weekend if you wanna come." "Ok, but how about this weekend, because it's only Wednesday." Joaquin said looking at him. "No, next weekend because then I think Jughead and his girls will actually stay longer than they did at the first party, besides I have to get food for the 2nd party anyway so it'll give me time to get everything that I need for the next party." FP says.

Lacey & Lilah look at each other and raise their eyebrows before Lilah asked. "Hey FP?" "Yeah?" FP says looking at her. "What's with all the... throwing parties whenever you want, inviting us to spend the night with you 24/7 and all that jazz?" "Yeah, we kinda want to know that too?" Betty said. "Alright, listen... I need your guys' help, I would've asked Jughead but as you can see he's still busy for 6 more months. But anyway I-- we can't talk about this here... You gotta go home with me again and we'll talk there." FP says grabbing Lacey's hand squeezing it under the table. "Ok." The gang whispers.