Ch. 121

The next day at school, Josie McCoy walked into Riverdale high with everybody looking at her including the gang except for Betty & Veronica because they skipped school that day, because of what happened at FP's new house yesterday, Betty has a mark on her face and Veronica has a headache.

"Hey guys, I told you Josie's back." Kevin said as Archie says, "Yeah, we know." "Hi guys." Josie says walking up to them and she hugged Kevin making him hug her back. "Hey." The gang said before Josie asks, "Who are you 2?" Looking at Lacey & Lilah. "I'm Lilah and that's Lacey, we're also friends with the gang besides you being friends with them." Lilah says as Josie and Kevin locked eyes and he said, "Yeah, it's true. So we have to catch-up later." "How about tonight at Pop's?" Josie asked.
"Sure, but I was thinking maybe Veronica's speakeasy." Kevin said. "Y'know what that works for me. Is it still the same?" Josie asked as the gang walk away from Kevin & Josie. "Yeah, it's still the same, and uh... Alot of things have been happening ever since you left Riverdale." "Like what?" Josie asked curiously. "Like, Cheryl and Toni are in a relationship with Jughead for starters." Josie's jaw dropped and she starts laughing before she said, "We do have alot of catching up to do."

That night at the speakeasy, Kevin and Josie were at a table catching up on what's been happening for however long Josie was in New York, Kevin told Josie about what's been happening in Riverdale, Josie told him what's been happening in New York. "So how, did uh... Jughead & Choni, get into a relationship?" Josie asked while Kevin choked on his drink and started laughing before he said, "Ok, here's how it happened..." Kevin tells Josie as she keeps laughing and then they both burst out laughing again, Kevin's glad that Josie's back because he's lost Betty as his friend ever since she keeps hanging out with Archie 24/7 multiple times a day.