Ch. 126

"And this is going to be my favorite room." Penelope tells Alice & Penny as they walk down the hall of the blue house with a black fence and red roses. "What's in that room?" Alice asked? "Come and look?" Penelope says opening the door and the 3 women walk in, they see a bunch of sex toys on the walls, shelves, and then in the corner of the room, they see a queen size bed.

"I already have some girls lined up who want to get in 1st." Penelope says as they walk out of the room. "Ok, who are they?" "They're them." She pointed to 3 girls. 1 out of the 3 of the girls was looking at Alice up and down blushing. Alice saw that smirking before she walked up to them and says, "Hi, I'm Alice." "Sabrina, Ava, and I'm Brynlee." The girls said as Ava keeps looking Alice up and down before she stopped. Penny and Penelope look at each other and smirk before Penny says, "I think Ava likes Alice alot." "No, really?!?" As they watch Alice grab Ava's hand and they walk down the hallway into a room.

In the room that Ava and Alice went into, Alice has Ava pinned to the door with her hands above her head and Alice kisses her passionately before going down to her neck licking and sucking it gently. "Mm, that feels so good." Ava says as she whimpers and Alice smirks and says, "Good, now what's fixing to happen now is going to feel even better." Alice says smirking taking her clothes off, followed by Ava who lays down on the bed with Alice on top of her.

FP's new house, Lacey Lilah Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin were hanging out with him before FP said. "If you guys want to stay, then that's fine, but I'm going to bed now I have to get early & go to the police station."