Ch. 14

Lacey looks at her hand and plays with her silver ring not saying a word. "Ok." Joaquin said sitting beside Lilah who says, "Why are you guys doing this? Can't me and Lacey just walk in here without it being weird & awkward." Jughead tightens his grip on Lacey's waist holding her against him.

"Well you could y'know talk to us." Fangs said. "Talk about what?" Lilah asked. "Tell us about the green/silver handmade notebook that says Slytherin with a green snake under it." Joaquin said as Lacey's eyes widen and she looks at Lilah. "YOU TOLD THEM!!!!" "No, I didn't tell them anything I promise." Lacey gets out of Jughead's lap and leaves the room going downstairs walking out the front door going to the place that is 30 minutes away from the Whyte Wyrm. The Serpents and Lilah watched Lacey leave and Lilah mumbles. "Thanks alot guys." Then she gets up and leaves too following Lacey.

Lilah caught up with Lacey and says. "Decided to follow me everywhere now too." "Lace, I promise I'd never tell The Southside Serpents anything that you didn't want me to tell them. That and I want to see our ex friends again besides my idiotic brother." Lacey stopped walking and asks. "How do you know that's where I'm going?" "It was in the back of the book, the address was anyway, that & you also passed the Whyte Wyrm." Lacey says nothing and keeps walking with Lilah following her, when they get to the door, it opens by itself they walk in going to the living room. "Hey Lacey, we knew you'd be back and... Oh you brought a guest." The voice said making chills go up & down Lacey's arms making her freeze up.