Ch. 36

"Who's our 1st victim?" Penny asked Voldemort who smirks and says, "Fangs Fogarty, it seems he's really close to Lacey & Lilah besides FP & Jughead, Kurtz this is where you come in." Kurtz leaned forward and said, "Ok, I'm listening." Voldemort tells Kurtz to go to Riverdale high and pretend to be a highschool teen.

Lilah keeps listening to their conversation she feels tears in her eyes and runs out, walking back to the Northside to Fred's house banging on the door loudly. "Who's that?" Hermione asked getting off the couch opening the door seeing Lilah in tears and she said through tears. "Where's Lacey?" "Upstairs with Veronica & Archie. Why what's up?" Lilah burst out crying and says, "I need to talk to her, it's important." "Well, go upstairs she's in our room." Fred says walking out of the kitchen with bowls of food. "Can you tell Veronica & Archie to come down here with you. Plz?" Lilah asked as Fred and Hermione look at each other and then back to her and they nod. "Yeah Lilah, we will." Hermione says.

As soon as Varchie went downstairs with Fredmione, Lilah closed the door gently and said, "Something bad is about to happen to our friends especially the Southside Serpents. I'm going to tell you everything that I heard when I went back to the house that Theo's at, cause I was trying to find him." Lacey nods and pats the spot beside her. Lilah tells Lacey everything that she overheard and-- Lacey's phone went off from a text from FP, she opened it reading it and sighed sadly texting him back ⬇️⬇️

 Lilah tells Lacey everything that she overheard and-- Lacey's phone went off from a text from FP, she opened it reading it and sighed sadly texting him back ⬇️⬇️

"So what'd he want?" Lilah asked getting her phone out too. "Read the texts." Lacey mumbles. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She continues running to the bathroom throwing up, Lilah's eyes widen and she drops their phone on the bed and holds Lacey's hair up as the door opened and Veronica walked in with Hermione who says, "Hey are you g--. What happened?" "Lacey's sick." Lilah says as she looks at Hermione and motions to the door leaving Veronica & Lacey in the bathroom-- closing the door behind them leaning against it.

"What's wrong?" Veronica asked. "I- I don't feel good V." Lacey bursts into tears again knowing that it's the guilt doing this to her & Lilah especially her. Veronica rubs her back gently and says, "Want some medicine?" "No I just need to lay down and go to sleep." "Ok. Let's go." They walk out of the bathroom just seeing Lilah in the room now and says, "Are you going to stay in here? Or am I?" Veronica asked Lilah as Lacey layed down trying not to cry again. "I'm gonna stay in here with her but if you want, you can too." "No you can, I have to do something I'll be back later or in the morning." Veronica says walking out of the room getting her phone out texting Betty.

"Great

"Great." Veronica muttered going to the kitchen where Archie is. "What?" Archie asked eating a bowl of ice cream. "I texted Betty and told her Lacey & Lilah were here and they were acting weird, BECAUSE they are. Betty said that she & Jughead were on their way over and--" Veronica stops as Lilah walked in the kitchen as the front door opened with Bughead walking in slowly and quietly.

"Hi Lil." Betty says hugging her tightly and Lilah hugs her back tighter. "Hi Lilah." Jughead says ruffling her hair. "Hi guys." Lilah says avoiding eye contact with them, Varchie look at each other and smirk before Archie says, "Hey Jug, I need to talk to you about something over there." Jarchie walk away leaving Lilah Betty & Veronica in the kitchen. "What's going on?" Betty asked looking at Veronica. "I just needed to talk to you about something without Jughead being in here, because if he was in here he'd go off and then he'd probably tell FP."

"Ok, I'm listening so what's up?" Betty asked as she sat down with Lilah on her lap burying her face into Betty's neck. Veronica smiled and said, "It's about Lacey, right?" Veronica asked Lilah who nodded.

At Falice's house, Falice were in the living room watching TV when the door bell rang, FP sighed getting up to open it seeing Gladys & Jellybean standing there and Gladys said. "Can we come in?" FP stood there frozen until Alice walked out of the kitchen seeing Gladys & Jellybean standing there and Alice's eyes widen before FP unfroze and nods stepping aside to let them in.