Ch. 89

That night at the Whyte Wyrm, Lacey Lilah Kevin Reggie & Fangs sat with Choni in a booth in the back talking about what Cheryl told them at school, in the student lounge.

While Bughead Varchie Falice Sweet Pea & Joaquin were playing pool and sitting at the bar talking to Hog-Eye. "So Toni." Kevin says looking at Cheryl smirking, "A little bird told us that you 2 have a-- (he leans in closer) crush on Jughead." "So what if we do." Toni says drinking her drink acting like it's no big deal. "Well, from what we heard earlier at school, you & Cheryl might get your chance." Reggie said looking at the gang at the pool table/ where Hog-Eye is.

"What do you mean?" Cheryl asked. "Y'know, after we left the student lounge after you told us that thing..." Fangs said, before Kevin says. "On our way to class, we heard Betty & Jughead arguing in the blue and gold room." "Wait... Are you serious?" Toni asked. "Well, we're not lying." Fangs said as Falice Sweet Pea Joaquin and the rest of the gang sit beside them at other tables besides the booth that Lacey Lilah Kevin Reggie Fangs and Choni are sitting in. "Hey guys, what are we talking about?" Alice said. "School." "Random stuff." "Voldemort and death eaters." Kevin Choni and Lilah said. As Lacey Fangs & Reggie sat there biting their lip trying not to laugh, Lacey gets out of the booth and grabbed FP's hand leading them out of the Whyte Wyrm.