Ch. 136

"Daddy!!!!" Veronica says as Jughead pounds into her holding her hips as Choni sit on the bed watching them and Cheryl starts grinding into her pillow and without looking Jughead snapped at her and said sternly. "Stop it Cheryl." Cheryl whimpers as she stopped. "On your knees V." Jughead said tapping his cock on her leg, Veronica gets on her knees and opened her mouth as Jughead thrusts into her mouth hard making her choke and gag on him. "Good girl." Jughead says petting Veronica's hair gently.

Veronica felt him cum down her throat after a few minutes, and she swallowed it all then she gets off his cock, Jughead grabs Toni and pulls her close so she's sitting on his face, so he can eat her out. Cheryl whimpers and starts crying as she watched Jughead shag Veronica and then Toni leaving her out and she starts smacking Jughead saying, "Sir please, Cheryl wants to play too." Jughead smirks and ignores her gripping Toni's thighs hard eating her out, Cheryl huffs before she smirks getting in between his legs and opened her mouth putting Jughead's cock all the way down her throat sucking harshly on it as she gags and chokes on it.

Toni whines and whimpers as Jughead kept licking and sucking on her clit making her cum all over his face and tongue, Toni gets off Jughead after he licked her clean and pulled on Cheryl's hair tightly but firmly not hurting her and says, "Get up princess." Cheryl whimpers getting up, Jughead grabbed her legs and positioned her on his length making her scream as Jughead growled and thrusts up into her making her scratch down his stomach as Jughead pounds into her hard and fast making her whimper.

Toni and Veronica watch them as Cheryl gets shagged hard by Jughead. "Daddy." Cheryl said panting as Jughead keeps pounding into her pussy. "Daddy, I'm close!" Cheryl screams as she starts bouncing on his lap faster than before making Jughead grunt holding her hips tightly as they both came down from their highs. "You three (3) can never get enough cock can you?" Jughead asked playfully before he spreads Cheryl's legs and thrusts into her again before he said. "Especially you Cher."