Ch. 112

Jughead and the Serpents got out of the car walking into the police station and into FP's office opening the door seeing FP smile and he looks up saying, "I got the house Jug." Jughead's eyes widen and he said, "Seriously???" "Seriously, now all I need is your guys' help getting my stuff out of Alice's house, into my new house and also help me with getting Lacey back and keeping her." "Deal." Jughead and the Southside Serpents said as they look at FP who's actually smiling a real smile and not one of those fake ones.

"When do we start?" Fangs asked looking at the Serpents and Jughead said. "ASAP." "How about when I get off work tonight, I get off in 10 minutes." FP said looking at the clock on his desk. "Yeah, that'll work." Sweet Pea said smiling as Joaquin stood there smiling before he teases. "Hey, Sweets, since Lilah practically lives with you, why don't you just ask her to move in officially." The Serpents including FP laugh and Sweet Pea said. "We're not ready for that... at least not yet." Sweet Pea chuckled nervously. "Awe are you scared?" Fangs teased as Sweet Pea smacks him upside the head and says, "No, because I actually care about Lilah, she's not like those other girls that I've dated before, Lilah's different." Sweet Pea says as Fangs Joaquin and Jughead start laughing. "Good to know kid, don't be like me and lose her by doing something stupid like cheat on her or something like that like I did with Lacey." FP says smiling sadly, Jughead noticed that and he said. "Don't worry, you'll have Lacey back in no time, we promise... At least I promise." Jughead pats his back.