Ch. 76

"Why did Lacey just leave with Cheryl Veronica & Toni?" Jughead asked as he Betty Alice & Lilah besides Archie Reggie Kevin and the Serpents sat beside Theo and Hog-Eye. "We don't know, but it's ok we'll see her later." FP says looking at Lilah who avoided eye contact with him and he smirks before he grabs her hand and makes her go up to his office closing the door behind them and says, "What's up?" "Nm wby?" "Oh, y'know the usual except for one thing though." "What?" "Why did you lie to me about you knowing that Voldemort and his minions were going to kidnap me and the Serpents besides Betty & Alice?" "Ok I'll admit that I knew about what Megan and Chloe were gonna do to you... BUT I had no idea that Voldemort and his minions we're going to kidnap all of you just so..." she looks away from him and her eyes start to water.

"Hey." FP says making her look at him, "It's ok, I'm ok now." He pulls her into a hug as she starts crying. FP sits in his chair and pulls her into his lap as she lays on his chest crying softly.
That night at Falice's house, Lacey went to bed early just so she didn't have to see etc, because she feels so guilty about everything that happened to them, over the past few days, Lacey comes home, does her usual normal routine and then goes to bed before FP comes home from the police station, she does that for a couple of weeks until Alice started to notice that, she wasn't gonna say anything until Lacey decides to talk to them about it. Alice doesn't want to tell FP anything unless Lacey keeps avoiding all of them, if Lacey does keep avoiding them and only talks to them when it's necessary... Alice is going to tell FP everything!!! Alice isn't the only one who notices Lacey's distancing herself from them, Betty's noticing it too but she's like Alice, she isn't gonna say anything until Lacey says something.