Ch. 167

"What happened?" Lacey asked as FP sighs and says, "Nothing, don't worry about it. C'mon let's eat our food." After the gang ate their food they left and went back home leaving Lacey Lilah Sweet Pea & FP at FP's house. "So I have to talk to FP about something,  we'll be in the kitchen if you guys need us." Lilah says as she drags FP back into the kitchen. "That was weird, right?" Sweet Pea asked as he & Lacey sat on the couch and he turned on the TV. "Yeah... It was." Lacey says as she looked out the window at the house next to FP's and her eyes widen. Lacey sat closer to Sweet Pea and whispers, "You see them too right?" Sweet Pea looks at what Lacey said and he said, "Yeah, wanna go check it out?" "Sure, wanna call the gang or at least Barchie?" Lacey asked. "Yeah, besides Kevin Reggie Joaquin & Fangs... BUT not Jughead because Cheryl is Cheryl and if she won't let us TALK to Jughead at school during lunch, why would she let us now?" Sweet Pea said getting out his phone calling Fangs.

20 minutes later, Fangs Joaquin Kevin Reggie Archie & Betty came back to FP's house and Betty says. "So, are we going to see what Charles is up to or are we going to stay here and wait for something bad to happen?" "Let's go." Lacey said getting up with most of the gang except for Lilah and FP, they walk outside and see Charles, Chic & some guy walk out of the house sitting on the porch talking. "Betty?" Archie asked. "What are we going to do?" Kevin asked nervously.

Betty pulls out her phone and pushes the record app on her phone and said. "We're going to record their conversation and save it to my phone, then when we have enough evidence, we tell FP and confront Charles." "How are we gonna know when we have to record their conversations?" Reggie asked. "We'll just tell FP that we want to spend the night with him for a few days or weeks and not tell anyone anything... Like Jughead and his girls especially Jughead." Betty replied looking at the gang who smirk and Lacey says, "Ok, let's go back inside."