Ch. 170

"Jug..." FP starts as Jughead said, "Shut up, Lace is it true? Is Cheryl really being mean to you & Lilah besides the rest of the gang?" "You'll never believe me, so what's the point?!" Lacey asked through tears and FP starts rubbing her back gently. "But here's the thing Lace. I do believe you, because I've seen Cheryl snap at the River Vixens at school when she thinks no one's looking, Toni & Veronica have told me what Cheryl does during cheerleading practice too." Lacey sighs before she said, "Yeah, it's true..." Jughead sighs and rubs his face before he says, "Ok. I'll talk to you later." "Wait... (Lacey grabbed his hand). Don't tell Cheryl that I told you or it's just going to get worse." Lacey whimpered. "Don't worry I won't, everything will be ok, I promise." Jughead says patting her hand before he leaves the living room going to find Choni & Veronica so they can leave and go back to thistle house.

As soon as Jughead leaves, FP looks at Lacey who said, "Don't... just don't." She gets up and goes to the kitchen thinking that the potion is wearing off. "Hey Lace, it's been a long time since you & I besides Lilah hungout with us." Hermione said as Lacey sits next to her and Fred at the table. "Yeah, I know, wanna hangout now?" "How about tonight, because we're kinda in the middle of something and that's why we're here to see FP." Hiram explained as Sierra Tom Alice & Mary got more food from the fridge and started eating it. "Ok, tonight at Pop's?" Lacey asked noticing FP walking into the kitchen with parentdale's kids and the 3 Slytherin snakes behind them except for Jughead & his girls who left through the back door. "Yeah, that works for us." Mary said.

"So, Blaise Draco & Theo... Tell them & Lacey why you put Lacey under the spell." Betty said looking at them with her arms crossed. "Ok, ok we'll tell them." Draco said as Lacey & parentdale looked at them. After Draco Theo and Blaise told them, Lacey got up and walked out the door with FP behind her after he told Fred & Hiram that they were in charge. "I'm sorry Lace." FP said as she looked at him and asked. "Why?!?" "Because you won't let me do anything sexually anymore and vise versa." FP said as Lacey starts to cry before she said. "You wanna know the real reason why I don't want to do that anymore?!" "Yeah." "Because I'm scared!!!!! I'm scared I'm going to hurt you... After what Megan & Chloe did to you, I got scared & that's why I don't want to shag you anymore." Lacey says walking away but before she could get far, FP grabbed her hand and looked deep into her eyes saying. "That's not your fault!!! IT wasn't your fault for what Megan & Chloe did to me so stop blaming yourself baby girl. It's wasn't/isn't your fault, it's Voldemort's fault and he's dead now he can't hurt you or Lilah anymore." FP said pulling Lacey closer to him hugging her tightly as she kept crying burying her face into his neck as FP shushed her walking them back to his house sitting on the couch with her on his lap.