Ch 198

As soon as the gang got Lacey & Lilah up off the ground and back to the Whyte Wyrm, Sweet Pea was right at Lilah's side and FP was with Lacey in a booth in the back. "Tell us what happened from the beginning." Fred Hiram Hermione Mary Sierra Tom Alice & Penelope said sitting at a table in the Whyte Wyrm and so Archie Betty Veronica Toni Kevin Reggie Josie Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin & Jughead told them everything that happened with the noises coming from the house besides FP's house and Narcissa with Donna Brett Charles Chic tall boy Penny and Gladys torturing Lacey and Lilah, but the girls' new friends Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie Caroline besides Draco Theo & Blaise helped them rescuing Lacey and Lilah and now they're back at the Whyte Wyrm.

FP sighs and said smirking looking at Parentdale, "Give us a few hours with Klaus aka Carl or whoever and we'll make sure they and anybody else who want to hurt Lacey and Lilah pay for it." Fred says looking at the teens and Serpents saying, "I usually don't go for violence, but what happened to Lacey and Lilah, I want them to feel the pain that they did." (He looked at Lacey and Lilah who are curled up into FP & Sweet Pea's lap asleep). "Good, then it's settled." FP said making the rest of the parents smirk while the teens and Serpents stare at each other and smile before the door to the Whyte Wyrm opened with Draco Theo & Blaise walking in with Damon Stefan Elena Bonnie & Caroline.

"There's Lacey and Lilah's new vampire friends except for Elena and Bonnie." Kevin said looking at Parentdale who looks at them and Hiram asked, "So what are Bonnie and Elena?" "Elena's human, and Bonnie's a witch like Draco Theo & Blaise besides Wormtail & Yaxley." Reggie added watching them bring chairs over to their booth and the 3 Slytherin snakes said. "Hey guys, we want you to meet Damon & Stefan Salvatore, Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennett, & Elena Gilbert." Draco said as the Serpents besides Parentdale look at each other before they look at them and said. "Hi, it's nice to meet you guys officially."