Ch. 111

After the gang got Lacey from Greendale they're on their way back to Riverdale, after Barchie especially Betty found out about Jughead & Choni's relationship. When they got back to Riverdale, seeing the sign "Riverdale the town with pep." The gang gets dropped off at their houses, Lacey & Lilah go back to Sweet Pea's trailer with him and Fangs besides Jughead & Choni. "Ok, girls." Jughead starts as soon as Sweet Pea leads them to his guest room and he shut the door behind them walking back into the living room where Lacey Lilah & Fangs were sitting watching TV. Cheryl & Toni sit on the bed, with Jughead standing in front of them rubbing both of his thumbs over their lips. "Since Betty found out about us today, because you 2 decided to call me sir. We have a big problem so I'm just saying that if something happens to you & you don't tell me, then you're getting punished, and I'm gonna make sure you can't walk for a few days either. Are we clear?" Jughead barked knowing his dominant side is coming out. Choni whimper and nod while Jughead smirks and says. "Good, now strip and don't make me tell you twice."

FP was at the police station the following week, sitting in his office thinking of ways to get Lacey back and to keep her without them breaking up again or anything like that, FP sighs rubbing his hands over his face and sees the brochure of the house that Jughead took him too that one day last week, he opened it looking at it trying to find one for him and Lacey, so she'll at least talk to him whenever she's with Jughead and his girls...  FP chuckled wondering how that happened, he'll ask Jughead after he gets Lacey back, FP kept looking at the brochure finding a house that suits him & Lacey, he picks up the phone and dials the number putting the phone to his ear as it started ringing.