Ch. 61

"So what you're saying is, while Penny & the Ghoulies try to start another war with us, Flint is gonna kidnap Lacey and Lilah especially Lacey and take her back to the house that is across the street from Derek?" Jughead asked. "Yeah, that's what I'm saying." Blaise said glaring at Flint who laughs evilly sounding just like Voldemort's laugh.

"Hey FP." Hog-Eye said making him Charles and the Serpents look at him. "Yeah?" "Me Mustang Ashton Dave & Derek believe them & Wormtail besides Yaxley." Hog-Eye said smiling at Wormtail & Yaxley who smile back and Yaxley said. "We know if Blaise & Theo are lying to us and they're not lying this time, this time it's for real, they're telling you the truth." FP looks at Jughead Charles and the Serpents when Sweet Pea huffs and says. "Ok, fine if you guys trust him and Theo, then we'll trust him too." "Yeah what Sweet Pea said." "Alright we're gonna give you one more chance just don't tell Lacey & Lilah that we are, but if what you heard was true, you & Theo can help us with making sure none of this happens." FP said putting his hand over his face sighing before he continues. "Charles, take him and Theo to where Gladys and JB are."

"Ok." Charles says as they follow him back up the stairs going to the 5 Seasons. "Now the rest of you, stay here while me Jughead Sweet Pea Fangs Joaquin & Choni go back to our houses, we'll be back here first thing in the morning, until then stay here and don't do anything." FP says as he walks back to the Whyte Wyrm with the Serpents following him and they all go back to their houses, when FP & Jughead get back home. FP went straight upstairs to his room where Lacey was laying down asleep, he layed down beside her wrapping his arms around her waist tightly kissing her neck gently closing his eyes as he tightened his grip on her waist making sure she's safe in his arms.