Ch. 100

"Start from the beginning." Jughead says gently as Cheryl & Toni cuddle closer to him he wraps his arms around them. "Fine. So it all started when we got our Hogwarts letter." Lilah starts leaning on Sweet Pea who wrapped his arms around her tightly, Fangs grabbed Lacey burying her face into his chest, she smiles a little before sitting in between his legs, he smiled doing the same thing that Sweet Pea did to Lilah.

"We couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts, because our home life was hell & torture. But little did we know that, that for the next 3 years, it was just going to be like our home life but worse." Lilah says looking at Lacey who smiles sadly before Lacey says, "We're only telling you about our past once, so get the rest of the gang including Falice, also get Charles too."

As soon as the rest of the gang, Falice, & Charles got to Sweet Pea's trailer, Lacey and Lilah told them the truth, they told them everything that happened at Hogwarts in 1st year leading up to 3rd year and then Lacey & Lilah leaving and never looking back until Blaise, Draco, Theo, Wormtail, Yaxley, Crabbe, Goyle, Flint, Voldemort & death eaters came looking for them.

"So tell us every single thing you remember, every single detail." Charles said getting out a black notebook and a pen sitting on the couch with Lacey and Fangs. Lacey and Lilah look at each other before they roll their eyes and Lilah asked sassily, "Why are you writing it down? Are you writing a book about us and our past? Because if you are, you can get the hell out!!!!!" Lilah says bursting into tears, Sweet Pea pulled her closer to him and growled looking at Charles. "Get out! And if anybody else wants to be like Charles, you can get out too."

The gang looked at each other before Charles walked out slamming the door behind him with nobody following him and Sweet Pea mumbled. "Ok. then continue girls." Lacey and Lilah look at each other again before Lacey says, "After we got our Hogwarts letter, when September 1st finally came, we left are so called home and left going with a man named Hagrid to Diagon Alley (a/n~I don't know if I spelled that right). When we got to Diagon Alley, we met a bunch of other people going into the same stores, like me and Lilah." "And that's when we saw & met Draco & his dad Lucius Malfoy." Lilah says as the gang nodded for them to continue. "When we finally got everything we needed for Hogwarts, and when we arrived at the castle. We got pulled into a big group of 1st years, not knowing that some of them was going to be our friends for the next 7 years until some stuff happened, and that's when me & Lacey left in 3rd year and never looked back on anything & everything from our past up until a few months ago." Lilah continues looking at the gang.