Ch. 142

As soon as Sweet Pea and Fangs picked them up on their motorcycle, they went back to the hospital. "Why are we going to the hospital?" Cheryl asked as she held onto Sweet Pea's waist with Toni behind her as Veronica held onto Fangs's waist. "Because... Jughead's in the hospital and--" Sweet Pea got cut off by Cheryl and Veronica yelling "WHAT!?!?!?!" as they parked their motorcycles and got off of them. "Jughead's fine, he's just going to stay in the hospital over night, but other than that he's ok." Fangs assured them as all 5 of them walk into the hospital going straight to the waiting room.

As soon as they get to Jughead's room which was room 170, Cheryl immediately got on his lap kissing him passionately making him smile before he deepens the kiss, Veronica & Toni pulled up a chair near the bed. "I'm ok girls, quit crying Cher." Jughead says playing with her hair trying to calm her down. "What happened?" Veronica asked looking at the floor close to tears as Toni looked at her phone trying not to cry. Jughead looks at them and holds their hand laying it on his lap with Cheryl laying beside him still crying a little. "I was on my way to Pop's, when a black car rammed the side of Cheryl's car and then the next thing I know, the ambulance came and now I'm here at the hospital." Jughead says pulling Toni & Veronica close to him as they burst out crying. Cheryl didn't say it out loud, but she thought it... she thinks Lacey and Lilah's old friends had something to do with it... But that's not the case, because it's Brett & Donna that did it not Draco Blaise & Theo.