Ch. 53

Lacey lets go of Wormtail and wiped her eyes and said. "Y'know what?." "What?" He asked, Lilah Wormtail Yaxley Hog-Eye Dave Ashton Derek and Mustang look at her and she said. "I think you and Yaxley are going to be my friends again." Wormtail and Yaxley look at each other and smirk before Yaxley said. "That's good to know Lacey." "Yeah that's very good to hear, so what about you Lilah? Because if you didn't like us anymore, you wouldn't be coming to the Whyte Wyrm and telling us this stuff that Voldemort & Penny are planning on doing if you didn't still like us." Wormtail said looking at Lilah who avoided eye contact with him.

"C'mon Lilah, you know you still like us." Yaxley said. "Ok fine, so maybe I do, but no one needs to know that." Lilah said looking at them before she walked back up the stairs with Lacey following her. When they get back up the stairs, they saw the gang sitting in their usual seats talking, they sat beside Fangs and Sweet Pea who looked at them and Jughead says. "Are you guys ok?" "Yeah, we're fine." Lacey answered before looking at Lilah who pokes her and whisper hissed, "Look who just walked through the door." Lacey looks up and felt her heart drop again thinking to herself. 'great 3rd year in Slytherin at Hogwarts all over again.' Lacey grabs her bag and walked back downstairs to the basement opening & closing the door behind her locking it before she slid down the door and lets tears fall down her face.

Wormtail Yaxley Hog-Eye Ashton Dave Derek & Mustang look at each other before Yaxley asked. "You ok? Where's Lilah?" "C'mon Lacey, you gotta talk to us, what's wrong?" Wormtail asked looking at her, she looks at him and whimpered. "Megan & Chloe are back." Wormtail and Yaxley's eyes widen and Wormtail tells Hog-Eye, "We're not going to escape, but can you untie us?" "Yeah I guess." Hog-Eye said untying the rope, Wormtail & Yaxley sat on either side of Lacey as she sat there crying hysterically. "It's just like 3rd year at Hogwarts in Slytherin all over again!!!!!!" Lacey says with tears in her eyes. "We know, it'll be ok." Yaxley said rubbing her back gently as he and Wormtail look at each other and sigh.